Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Updates...

Hi there to all my blog followers, I know it’s been a while I have not write any updates regarding my life, journey or you can say my world. Recently I have attended training and I met someone that is my blog follower ever since I start to write my blog. Thank You Nonie…for reading my blog, I feel honored. And surprisingly she was the one who recognize me first and say “are you cuteduck?” at first I was quite confuse how did she know my name. Then she said, I’m a friend of your colleague. Oh ok…then only I remember you have request to add you as my friend in FaceBook. She has also mention that she’s been following my blog ever since. Thank you again…starting today I will write again about anything or just my favorite song lyrics. So stay tune and get updated by my story….for starting I will update my trip to Legoland Malaysia..

Info From Legoland Malaysia website
LEGOLAND Malaysia has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages such as The Beginning, LEGO® Technic, LEGO Kingdoms, Imagination, LEGO City, Land of Adventure and MINILAND. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO experiment centres to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.

The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.