Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wish List Anyone?

Guess What? My colleague asks me what is your wish list? Oh NO …then suddenly the dialog box appear in my head and the little cartoon character look down at me and laugh….the situation is like the tv series I use to watch “Lizzie Mcguire” ….i think I can image that cartoon character is laughing at me and keep on rolling on the floor…. Coz to my surprise oh gosh I don’t even have the wish list. That’s right I don’t have it…now you can image why that little cartoon creature laughing and rolling on the floor…

because I don’t’ have any list…and I just realize that I don’t have a wish list…..it’s not that I don’t have any wish, of course I do and it will be a very long list and you can go on dreaming and dreaming….but back to reality not all of your dream or wish can come true…so I think I rather not have any wish list…even though I sometimes dream to have everything in this world… 

but no, better not to have any list at all rather than day dreaming about it… and now I can image that cartoon creature sitting down beside me and said “ whatever”  and just smack my head down…what’s wrong with you Babe ? Everyone has a list…you should have one…ok fine …by the way let’s just call this cartoon creature 
“J-LO”

ok fine J-LO one day I will have the list, but now I can’t think of any…oh gosh I really don’t have any…ok guys that is just my crazy head imaging “J-LO” exist when someone suddenly ask me that question.. Weird right, Unexpected that is the situation happen… suddenly “J-LO” appeared in my head….anyway that is just my spontaneous reaction ….ok maybe I will post the list if I have one…at the moment..NO….nothing…. at all....