Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Restaurant-Black Canyon Coffee

Recently my family went out for lunch at Black Canyon Coffee to celebrate my brother birthday. This is the first time we have lunch here @Black Canyon Coffee. Lately i have been addicted to take Food Photograph, now it has been my passion. I don't eat that much or love to eat much but i just love to take the food shot. As usual when everyone else is ordering grilled, Lamb, Rice, Fish etc...as for me just a cup of Hot Drink, Salad or Sandwich will do. So i order the Grilled Black Pepper Salmon Salad. Awesome, i just love the dressing of the Salad, a bit sour and peanut in the dressing. Mixed it with the salad it tastes superb. Salmon is one of my favorite fish. That’s all for now..

Hot Cappuccino with Love

The Menu





















Grilled Black Pepper Salmon Salad

Grilled Black Pepper Salmon Salad